Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Pink blooms and curvy lines

Have you seen a gorgeous photo of someone and instantly thought: "What beautiful colours for a room!"?



I saved this pic of Scarlett Johansson a few weeks ago because the colours just made me want to put together a room! (Okay she's absolutely beautiful and sexy, I'll just state the painfully obvious.)

The pinks, the florals, the orange tanned hue of her skin, the yellow stool, tans...




Via D Home



Via Country Living





Via House Beautiful



Anna Spiro's new living room





Black + Spiro's shop, once upon a time





Via Robyn Karp




Bedrooms, dressing tables, living rooms, dining rooms... all so vibrant, all so alive... and all so tactile!

I might keep up this "see this photo? see this room!" series! I've enjoyed putting this one together :)

Hope you liked this :)

No comments:

Post a Comment