Sunday, May 9, 2010

Flowy curtains from vintage linen

Billowy, crisp white vintage linen makes the best dreamy looking curtains!

I've inherited a set of heavy knit curtains. In a very small home, they do take up quite abit of presence in the space. Very boring looking. So I've been wanting to change them but we might not be here long enough to justify an expensive purchase.

(I've had my eye on a pretty set of Roman blinds on eBay and was considering getting them... but I realised I'll have to drill holes into the window frames... again, not sure if we're going to be here long enough.)

SO I've been playing with just hanging up pretty white vintage linen, instead.

Like these:


image via teacup design



image via philigry



image via LolaNova



image via dottie angel



image via Mundo Flo

No comments:

Post a Comment